- The day meeting shall meet from 1:00 until 3:00 p.m. The evening meeting shall meet from 7:00 until 9:00 p.m. Doors will open to the General Membership at 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. unless otherwise announced.
- All checks written to the Guild, which are returned for insufficient funds will be charged the applicable bank surcharge. If the Guild receives more than one insufficient check from a member, all committees receiving income for the Guild will be notified to accept only CASH from this member.
- All bills owed to the Guild must be paid before membership can be renewed. A member must be in good standing (dues paid, no library fines) to be able to take advantage of the Guild offerings, i.e. workshops, retreat, library, book orders, etc.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable, unless Prairie Quilt Guild determines it is necessary to cancel the workshop. It is the participant’s responsibility to find a replacement if they are unable to attend after committing to take a workshop. Workshops will be open to both members and non-members on a first come first serve basis, with an additional fee for non-members. Two months prior to a workshop, if it is not filled, it shall be opened to the public.
- Library: Members may check out unlimited books, four (4) magazines and two (2) DVDs or videos for one month. Overdue materials are fined $1 for each item for each month overdue. There are no renewals. Members must remain in the Library area with selections until they have been checked out. Membership cards must be shown at the time of checkout.
- A designated area may be provided for a display. Contact the President prior to the meeting day for available table/space assignment.